null  
Main Page | Cracked Server 1.4 - {BoW} | My profile | Log out Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests" | | Log out · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: stew  
{BoW} » Call of Duty 4 » Trainings » Cracked Server 1.4
Cracked Server 1.4
BiosDate: Monday, 2007-12-24, 1:59 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
ok guys...
as u may know we have no real server at the moment and all training i tried to help to other members from RESERV squad that has no cdkey to play with us.
all the time we had to find some good server without punkbuster to composit other squads members and Reserv members.
now we can do it on our on servers we can train and can enjoy the game BUT!
server is cracked and no ranks and other shit .. u will not gain any expirience on that server so if ya have all missiond complited then it's good for u.!
Right now me and my friend Sith DICI and SOLIDSNAKE was tring the server.. and it works great! the only problem is my dinamic IP and my PING
i think we can try to set this privat server somehow. on someonce macihine where all of us have the best ping.
i use a special Program and it's a very good program for entering to all server. it's show u thr server status and u can freelyy enter without enering ip and password.it calls All seeng eye
all training we can use this server for our own needs. we can set the game as we want without bans and kicks
ill explain how all this shit works l8r.

Bios.

Message edited by Bios - Monday, 2007-12-24, 2:24 PM

BiosDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 6:01 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
there is some updation on cracked server first of all it's ranked! so u guys can play and fimish yar missions.
second it's just an only 1 file that u need to create ur privat crackerd ranked server. u can play there without cd as i told ye.
if there is someone that intrasted in this server then i can help u.

{BoW} » Call of Duty 4 » Trainings » Cracked Server 1.4
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz